4.15.2008

April 15.5 2008 Pit bulls kill cancer boy's miniature horse



Reader Request:

I was petitioned via email today for a CNN is like the worst "news" source. Ever. rendering of a moth-eaten Cnn headline. I played a little game of "guess that request" with the submitted screenshot. I thought it was the goo-house, and then I thought, no, surely this person wants the unflinching stone face of Condi. Oh no, wait, it's a Goodfellas goodbye to Guilliani. But once my brain combined pit bull + cancer boy + miniature horse = TNT and subsequently exploded, I knew I had to read no further.
A miniature horse named "Anniversary" was annihilated by a pack of pit bulls on the loose. As if that wasn't sad enough, the horse was a gift to a toddler-aged brain cancer patient (aka "cancer boy") from the Make A Wish Foundation, which lacks the funds to replace the horse or provide psychiatric counseling to the traumatized tot. Leave it to CNN.com to take a sad, horrific story and churn out a humorously befuddling headline.
I hope this drawing is all that you hoped. (Sicko!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was all that I had hoped, and more--I'm going to be in guilty giggle all day now. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

giggles*

Anonymous said...

lol cancer boy

Anonymous said...

Great work.

 
Clicky Web Analytics