- Bodies of 4 men found in vacant lot
- Potty school really gets 'em going
- Shaken baby's dad says she is recovering
- ABBA drummer dies in apparent accident
- Tornado takes 'Mrs. Bonnie,' animal lover
- Ex-Beatle to pay $50M in divorce settlement
So in un-news-worthiness today, a man runs naked through a grocery store in Pennsylvania. Cnn reporting takes a really creative angle flashing shots of produce and cellophaned meat products to describe naked body parts. Navel oranges anyone? Upon further non-Cnn research, I discovered that the most interesting part of the man's outing in the buff took place in a hotel, not the grocery store, where he drove a forklift into an interior wall (the article doesn't say how he got the forklift inside) and busted a sewer line. Naked!